Supplier Standard Terms and Conditions
- Notify Straton of nonconforming processes, products, or services and obtain Straton’s approval for disposition.
- Notify Straton of changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, changes of manufacturing facility location and obtain Straton’s approval.
- Flow down to external providers applicable requirements including customer requirements.
- Implement a quality management system. AS9100 Quality Management System or equivalent preferred.
- Prevent the use of counterfeit parts (see 8.1.4 of AS9100 D)
- Certification(s) of compliance to all applicable specifications if requested by Straton.
- Ensure that persons / employees are aware of:
- their contribution to product or service conformity;
- their contribution to product safety;
- the importance of ethical behavior
Right of Access:
- Supplier shall provide access to Straton Industries, its customers, and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of facilities and to applicable documented information, at any level of the supply chain.
Record Retention Requirements:
- Suppliers are required to retain documented information and disposition requirements to Straton’s purchase order for a minimum of 10 years or as otherwise specified on the contract.