Receiving and Stock Coordinator
Posted on: 05/01/2019
We are a precision machining company serving the aircraft, semi-conductor and industrial markets looking for a full-time Receiving and Stock Coordinator. This individual is responsible for receiving, inspecting and recording shipments of raw materials or products. They are also responsible for unloading packages and checking their contents to ensure they match the orders. This position also assures that items that need to be put into stock and be removed from stock are recorded and tracked in the stock database on the computer.
Applicant must be authorized to work in the United States.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives shipments and signs paperwork upon receipt
- Unloads packages from incoming trucks
- Tests all raw materials received to determine authenticity and confirmation of certificate of conformance
- Labels stock items for identification purposes
- Keeps detailed reports of items that go in and out of stock, as well as maintains stock database on the computer.
- Inspects contents of packages to ensure they are undamaged
- Verifies packages according to order and invoices (quantity, quality, price, etc.)
- Labels deliveries and allocates them to their designated place
- Maintain accurate records and assists in inventory control
- Operates dolly, pallet jack and/or forklift in loading and unloading supplies and equipment; may operate company vehicle to deliver shipments
- Drives company vehicles and transports items when needed
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures and safety control standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Proven experience as receiving clerk or similar position
- Experience in operating forklifts
- Working knowledge of computer programs for entering data
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations
- Basic math and recording abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great communication and interpersonal abilities
- Keen eye for detail
- Good physical condition (ability to lift 50+ lbs.)
- High school diploma
Straton offers a very competitive salary and great benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and 401K.
If you have experience, send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send resume to: email@example.com