Quality Control Inspectors (All Levels)
Posted on: 08/04/2020
We are a precision machining company serving the aircraft, semi-conductor and industrial markets and we are looking for F/T QC Inspectors. Candidates will need to perform QC Inspections and checks during manufacture of products. Inspect material, parts and products at different stages of production; in-process, first piece and final inspections. Record inspection results. Strong blueprint reading skills and ability to use hand measuring tools.
Responsibilities for the position include, but are not limited to:
- Conducts inspections to customer blueprints using manual gages as well as programmable equipment to verify conformance to specifications for excellence.
- Clearly and accurately document inspection results into forms and computer software
- Understand and follow procedures, work instructions, standards and customer specific requirements.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work environment as well as comply with 5S guidelines.
- Monitor priorities to ensure that they meet production schedule
- Lifting/handling 25 lbs.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Read and evaluate blueprints and specifications
- Understanding of GD&T
- Aerospace experience a PLUS
- CMM operation experience (programming w/PC DMIS a PLUS)
- Must be able to accurately use and read measuring tools such as comparators, microhite, micrometers, calipers and indicators
- Adapts to changes in the work environment.
- A self-motivated individual that displays passion, optimism and an outstanding work ethic
- Must be detail oriented, professional, patient, and a team player.
- Have strong math and communication skills
- Must maintain safety procedures at all times to prevent injury to self and other employees
This company offers a robust plan of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay and more.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org