Quality Control Inspector III
Posted on: 04/16/2021
Straton Industries, a precision machining company serving the aircraft, aerospace and industrial markets, is looking for a full time Quality Control Inspector Level III.
This position performs QC inspections and checks during the manufacturing of products. This individual will inspect customer owned products, parts and products at different stages of production; receiving, in-process, first piece and final inspections.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform complex inspections.
- Alert Department Leads to critical quality problems within their work centers.
- Give clear instructions on tight dimension standards to machinists.
- Visually inspect critical surface finishes on final product.
- Operate and program Coordinate-Measuring Machines (CMM’s).
- Document and compile inspection data and reviews results for customer compliance.
- Must possess at least 4 years of CMM programming experience.
- Strong understanding of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Proven proficiency dealing with Quality Control inspections.
- 4-6 years familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures.
- Work as team player to produce quality products and maintain a positive work environment.
- Ability to recognize problems and take corrective measures.
- Must be an energetic initiator in work ethic.
- Must possess effective written & verbal communications skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Demonstrate strong computer skills.
- Must possess effective time management skills and meet required deadlines.
- Working knowledge of certified quality standards (AS9100 Rev D).
- Aerospace background a plus.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
Straton offers a very competitive salary (with plenty of overtime) and great benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and 401K.
If you have experience, send us your resume NOW!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org