Quality Control Inspector
Posted on: 10/01/2018
We are a precision machining company in Stratford, CT, seeks an experienced F/T QC Inspector. Candidates should have strong blueprint reading skills and be able to use hand measuring tools. Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Proficiency dealing with 1st piece, in process, final and floor inspection
- Ability to evaluate printouts and record findings
- Facilitating corrective action on non-conforming parts
- Maintaining QC paperwork, and entering and manipulating data with PC
- Lifting/handling 25 lbs.
- Having good eyesight and being computer literate
- Experience with AS9100 and PC DMIS
- Direct Inspect operation and software programming on CMM and late model metrology equipment.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- 4-6 year’s familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures
- Work as team player to produce quality products and maintain a positive environment
- Ability to recognize problems and take corrective measures
- Must possess effective written & verbal communications skills.
- Must possess effective time management skills and meet required deadlines
This company offers a robust plan of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay and more. Hourly wage will be based on experience.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send resume to: email@example.com