Order Processing Specialist
Posted on: 03/21/2022
The Order Processing Specialist is responsible for processing all customer sales orders and generating
job travelers in an accurate and timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Creating job travelers from customer sales order in adherence with the stated guidelines and
company processes and procedures
• Verifying data, entering bill of materials for orders from bill of materials provided by customer
• Verifying order due dates and other pertinent information and submitting to management for
distribution to shop floor
• Extracting/submitting data through customer portals
• Creating and maintaining electronic files for all customer data linking to Epicor
• Creating and maintaining electronic files for all quotes
• Preparing quote packages for management for distribution to engineering department
• Entering and submitting to customers and potential customers quote data provided by
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
• High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required
• Experience with automated programs and systems
• Blueprint reading skills a PLUS!!
• Knowledge of Epicor a PLUS!!
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent computer skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficient ability to communicate in English in oral and written format
• Ability to apply discretion and trust with confidential material
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering data
• Ability to effectively apply analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
Straton offers a very competitive salary and great benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and 401K.
If you have experience, send us your resume NOW!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org