Posted on: 08/04/2020
We are a precision machining company serving the aircraft, semi-conductor and industrial markets and we are looking for a Material Handler. This position will maintain production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory, delivering production materials and supplies, and staging finished products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling and placing materials and supplies in stock
- Records location of inventory through an ERP system (Epicor)
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies on job travelers
- Maintain in-process inventory by delivering and opening materials and supplies
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units
- Receives material and supplies from production by verifying material and supply codes and lot number and quantify. Places materials in stock
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading and securing product
- Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to quickly and accurately input data into computer software applications (Epicor a plus!)
- Physically fit and strong, able to lift 50 lbs. comfortably
- Detail oriented
- Minimum of 1 year of Forklift experience
- Excellent safety, attendance, and performance record
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- Inventory control skills
This company offers a robust plan of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay and more.
Send resume to: email@example.com