Manufacturing Process Planner
Posted on: 08/04/2020
We are a precision machining company serving the aircraft, semi-conductor and industrial markets and we are looking for a Full Time Manufacturing Process Planner. Candidate will need to develop, detail, review and control manufacturing process operation documentation for in-house and outsourced process techniques and methods.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Planning machining by studying blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T)
- Assisting in quoting process by providing accurate estimates of programming time and machining hours
- Having capability to query CAD diagrams and create CAD drawings in SolidWorks or Catia (a plus)
- Creating list of raw materials and tools outsourcing requests for quotes
- Evaluating real time manufacturing costs, procedures and recommends changes or modifications for improved quality, costing and efficiency
- Creating detailed part and assembly sequenced process manufacturing templates
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Minimum 5 years of Manufacturing experience in a metal machining environment
- Highly organized individual with a strong attention to detail
- Good communication and project management skills
- Proficiency with Catia, Mastercam or SolidWorks a plus
- Strong understanding and work experience with various manufacturing application practices such as turning, milling and grinding
- Proficient in working with tight tolerance machining practices
- Strong understanding and application of GD&T and machine shop best practices
This company offers a robust plan of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay and more.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send resume to: email@example.com