If your company imports manufacturing from overseas, Straton Industries can be your first line of inspection, verification and repair.
Returning non-conforming goods to an overseas supplier can be very costly and at high risk. Some importers simply write off the cost of non-conforming goods and absorb the full cost of an entire shipment of goods. Now you have an alternative, a source to review your shipment and correct the components to your quality standards.
If required, Straton can provide modification, repair and, if needed, manufacturing process planning. We create inspection criteria to filter out non-conforming product.
With prior arrangement, we can accept shipments directly from your overseas source.
Aerospace, Consumer Goods, Energy, Industrial Components, Medical, Semi-Conductor and Transportation.
(Including but not limited to): Stainless Steel, Titanium, Brass, Castings and Forgings, Plastic molded or machined, Rubber Components and Silicone
- CMM (30″ x 60″ x 32″)
- Optical Non Contact Measuring
- Touch Probe Measuring
- Probe Scanning
- Laser Scanning
- Roundness Inspection
- RMS Surface Inspection
- Prototype and First Article Inspection per AS9102
Corrective Manufacturing Services
- Rework or Repair – we can perform machining and assembly operations. In addition we can handle outside processes such as plating, welding, painting or coatings.
- PFMEA; Process Failure Mode & Effect Analysis
- Manufacturing Process Planning
- Design / Prototype / Reverse Engineer
Straton can represent your company in quality meetings or teleconference as an extension of your work force. Our designers, engineers and quality inspectors can assist your firm in communicating with suppliers, vendors and your internal staff.
Inspection equipment on-site
- Hexagon Brown & Sharpe CMM Global Status 9.15.8 System 5p 36″ x 60″ x 32″
- Hexagon Brown & Sharpe CMM Global Performance Model 555 20″ x 20″ x 20″
- Hexagon Brown & Sharpe CMM Global Classic 7.10.07 28″ x 40″ x 26″
- OGP Flash 500 Optical Measuring Machine
- Master3DGage Portable CMM
- Ultrasonic CMM Probe
- Niton Material Analyzer
- Non Contact Hardness Tester
- (4) Brown & Sharpe Micro-Hite Measuring Machines
- Zygo Laser Z-Mic Laser Micrometer
- 14″ Jones & Lamson Vu Optical Comparator with 10x and 20x Magnification
- (3) 12″ Micro Height Sets
- 12″ Squareness Checker
- Electronic Indicator Measures 10 Millionths Increments Dial Bore Gages to 6″ diameter
- (2) Rockwell Hardness Testers